The Best Baked Chicken
This is my go-to recipe for tasty baked chicken to use for all kinds of meals during the week.
- 3-6 boneless, skinless, organic chicken breasts
- 1/4c apple cider vinegar
- 1/4c avocado oil (or grapeseed)
- 2 tbsp sir kensingtons spicy brown mustard
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and dried oregano
- preheat oven to 400F and line a baking dish with foil or parchment paper
- lay chicken breasts flat in baking dish
- sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and garlic powder (to taste, I like a lotttta garlic)
- in a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar and mustard and pour evenly over chicken
- top with red pepper flakes and oregano
- bake for about 30 mins or until cooked through
- slice and store in an airtight container for 3-4 days for easy protein!