Turkey Burger Veggie Bowl
You need about 10 mins to throw together this colorful meal packed with nutrients, flavor and texture!
- Trader joe's frozen Turkey Burger (love the minimal ingredients in these!)
- 1 cup baby spinach or salad greens of choice
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 2-3 chopped radishes
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots (the multi color ones are prettiest!)
- 1/2 cup halved B sprouts
- spray coconut or avocado oil
- 1 tbsp Sir Kensingtons Spicy Mustard
- salt, pepper
- Begin cooking turkey burger according to package instructions (I typically pan fry it for ~6 mins/side on Medium heat)
- In a separate pan, sautee the brussels with oil of choice, salt and pepper. I usually add in a 1/4c water and cover it to steam-saute them so they get soft quicker.
- While burger and b sprouts cook, chop remaining veggies and fill a salad bowl with greens of choice.
- Add cooked brussels, burger patty and top with mustard. Enjoy!