Easiest Salmon (or tuna) Salad You'll Ever Make
I throw together this week-day lunch in about 2 mins several times a week. It is tasty, balanced and packed with nutrients!
- 1 can Wild Planet Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon (can use caned tuna or chicken here as well!)
- 1 tbsp Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo
- a generous shake of Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute
- chopped bell peppers, carrots, cucumbers, crackers ,etc - whatever you've got on hand
- Combine the salmon, mayo and seasoning.
- Slice scooping veggies or assemble some crackers.