10 min meal with some Trader Joe's Faves
There is so much flavor (and so many nutrients) in this simple meal! These are a few of my TJ's staples that make week-day meals so much faster.
- TJ's turkey burgers (simple ingredients and cooks in about 8 mins)
- TJ's 21 seasoning salute
- TJ's Shredded Organic Green and Red Cabbage
- Sir Kensington's Mustard
- Saverne Kraut for some gut-friendly probiotics
- Cook turkey burger according to instructions on the package.
- While turkey burger cooks, lightly sautee the shredded greens in a little oil of your choice and add a shake or two of 21 Seasoning Salute. Cruciferous veggies can be a bit hard on the digestive tract, so cooking these greens makes them much easier to digest!
- Place sauteed veggies in the bottom of a bowl. Top with cooked turkey burger, a tbsp of mustard and a big spoonful of kraut. Enjoy!