One Pot Basil-Tahini Seafood Blend
A very quick, cook-from-frozen seafood dish packed with lots of flavor and veggies!
INGREDIENTS (serves 2-3):
- 1 pkg of Trader Joe's frozen Seafood Blend (could double if needed)
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 cup frozen peas (or whatever you have on hand)
- big handful spinach
- 1-2tbsp chopped fresh basil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt, pepper, to taste
- Heat frozen seafood with 1 tbsp oil of choice over medium heat in a large pan or wok until almost defrosted. It will create some water here so drain that and then return to heat.
- Add in frozen veggies, then handful of spinach
- As spinach wilts, add in 2 heaping tbsp of tahini, juice of 1/2 lemon and fresh basil
- Add salt and pepper, to taste
- Continue sauteeing until veggies are soft, seafood is opaque and tahini is spread evenly
- Serve on it's own (low carb) or on top of rice/potatoes/etc (as pictured below) if you want some carb with this meal