Easy Fall Salad
So many fall favorites put together in a quick salad!
INGREDIENTS (serves 2):
- Salad greens of choice
- 1 c steamed beets (Time Saver: Trader Joe's pre-steamed ones)
- 1 c roasted sweet potatoes (Time Saver: Costco's Tommys Superfoods frozen and seasoned potatoes)
- 1 c roasted B sprouts (Time Saver: Trader Joe's halved and seasoned B-sprouts)
- 2 chicken breasts
- apple cider vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- salt, pepper, garlic, dried rosemary
- preheat oven to 400 F, line 1 cookie sheet and 1 8x8 baking dish with foil or parchment paper
- On the cookie sheet, fill half way with frozen or fresh sweet potato and the other half with halved B sprouts. Spray with oil of choice and add optional salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place chicken in the baking dish and top with a mixture of: 1/4c apple cider vinegar, 1/4c EVOO, 1 tsp dijon mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried or fresh rosemary.
- Place all in the oven. Veggies usually take about 20 mins and the chicken takes about 30.
- While those items cook, fill two salad bowls with greens and chopped beets.
- In a mason jar or blender bottle, mix together 1/2c EVOO, 1/4c ACV, 1 tbsp mustard, 1 tsp honey, salt, pepper, and dried rosemary. Set aside for dressing.
- Top each salad with 1/2c roasted b sprouts, 1/2 c baked sweet potato, 4oz sliced chicken breast and dressing, to taste. Enjoy!