Chocolate-Banana Protein Blender Waffles
Saturdays are for waffles. Plain and simple!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 serving)
- 1/2 banana, ripe
- 1/4c Bob's Red Mill Oat Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp powdered PB (or the real thing!)
- 1/3 c liquid egg whites (or 1 whole egg)
- 3/4 c unsweetened almond milk (or liquid of choice)
- dash of cinnamon and sea salt
- coconut oil spray (from TJ's of course)
- preheat waffle iron
- combine all ingredients above in a blender, blend until smooth. Add more liquid if necessary to reach batter consistency.
- Spray pre-heated waffle iron with coconut oil spray
- pour 1/2 of the batter onto the waffle iron and cook until done. Repeat with remaining batter for 2 large or 3-4 smaller waffles.
- Fun optional toppings: nut butter, honey, coconut flakes, fresh or frozen berries, chia or flax seeds
- ENJOY! :)
NUTRITION (for whole batch): 42C 32P 9F